If you’re reading this, you are now a statistic. How’s that for being dehumanized? But to me, you are a reader, a visitor, and a person I wonder about. You might be interested in a few facts and thoughts about this blog and your fellow readers.
- You hail from 78 countries and climbing.
- I marvel how that happened, since this weblog was created only 11 months ago, and was without its domain name for the first 2 months.
- I don’t know how to promote my writing, nor do I want to. I’m content to let it transpire naturally.
- You fall just a little below the statistical norm in that you don’t often comment. That’s just fine with me.
- On the other hand, if you want to submit a comment, I welcome it. If written English is your hesitation, I’ll do my best to translate via Google if you want to write in your language. Or give it your best effort in English, and I’ll give it my best effort to understand. I assure you I will be impressed with you — I lack the second language skills you already possess.
- If there are technical issues not allowing you to comment, send it via a “message” at: http://www.facebook.com/cindi.gale.7, or email me at Cindigaleauthor@gmail.com.
- I haven’t had to discard a comment, but I would if it’s flagrantly mean, or is obviously spam.
- Beyond those of you I know personally, readers’ arrival here is often a mystery to me. It should be clear on my administration page, but isn’t. Possibly that is due to the international limitations of the host, WordPress. Perhaps you searched a word or topic; maybe you saw it on social media. Sometimes I see the number of views rise on a single, specific post in a region of Europe, for example, and can only assume the post is being shared.
- Some are you are one-time visitors; many are regulars. I recognize regulars when the numbers consistently rise on my stats page from a specific country after each post is published.
- Outside of America, my home country, you Brazilians are my most faithful followers. I’m beginning to consider you old friends, and that I’m rude to not learn Portuguese. 🙂
|Your Location||Your “Reads”|
|Republic of Korea||3|
|Trinidad and Tobago||2|
|United Arab Emirates||2|